If you want to know what’s in it for you to automate, do not hesitate to contact the Geras Team for consultation. We offer consulting services for aged care facility automation with our in-house subject-matter expert. We can also provide feedback regarding your facility—its issues, overall management, financial management and taxation.
- Facility setup: Pre-Provisional Audit for the sale of the facility,
settlement of the ownership of the facility,
staff retention strategies and even staffing needs,
facility manager temp services
- Day-to-day operations of the facility through Geras
- On-going consultation on any issues identified within the facility through Geras
- Setting up a continuous quality improvement through Geras to make sure that you follow the highest standards in managing the facility
- On-going consultation on complaints received from H&D Commissioner’s Office
- On-going consultation on the overall management, staffing, resident care, and family issues
- Overall financial management through Geras Taxation and Payroll System
At Geras, we want you and your facility to easily comply even to the smallest details. With Such, Geras can also aide your facility in complying with the government mandates and at the same time, enhance and audit your facility’s policy.
CLINICAL GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Facility Initial Setup
- Consultancy – Aged Cared and on-going
- Policies & Procedures plus update for free / Aged Cared Operation Manuals
- Aged Care Work Forms
- Quality Risk & Management
- Pre-Audit Consultation & Services
Web Mobile Presence
Similar to hotel and accommodation services, aged-care facilities need on-line and web presence to help establish themselves in this evolving age of information. That is why, aside from helping aged-care facilities in improving their process, the creators of Geras Aged Care Facility Management also sees the need to help facilities create online presence which may be of use for future residents and their next of kin. This will make information more accessible and convenient for everyone to view.
Scope of Services:
- Website Development and Setup
- Use of Content Management System
- Website Management and Services
- Training for Content Management
- Includes Domain Name Registration
- Website Hosting
- 24/7 Support
- Modern and Functional Design
- Optimized and available in Web Mobile
- Social Media Links and Buttons
- Feedback Form, Contact Form
- Google Map Integration
Google Your Business
Aside from understanding the need to focus on resident care, we also understand the urgency to make communication efficient and accessible. That’s why Comfac Technology Options, Limited (CTO) aims to make it easy for resident care facilities to adapt business applications through Google for Business.
Google for Business will help the Facility and the business stakeholders easily communicate with residents and the community by establishing a personal email of the residential homes. CTO will help in establishing and setting up personal emails and apps with the help of Google for Business.
- Make custom email (@yourcompany.com) compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients
- 30GB of online storage for inbox, file syncing and sharing
- Integrated online calendar
- Online Office: text documents, spreadsheet and slides
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 Phone and email support
Scope of Services
- Social Media Strategy
- Website Content Management
- Search Engine Marketing – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Pay-Per Click (PPC)
Maximize the use of your website and social media—be seen by your target market and gain more clients with the help of our Team of Online Marketing Experts! Strengthen your digital engagement, build a strong relationship with your followers, and increase your reach on the internet. We can take the lead and show how internet marketing can further elevate your business growth.